Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Incoco Mischief Makers (?)

I think I've only used nail wraps one time aside from these.  I didn't remember application being too difficult, so I bought a couple Halloween Incoco ones from the drug store.  I was right.  Application wasn't too difficult, but there is definitely a learning curve and it's definitely a little annoying.  Once they're on, though, they look super cute.  I'm also not 100% sure that this design is called Mischief Makers, but I feel like that's what I remember before I threw away the package.  I win the shittiest blogger award, sorry.







Not the best photos because I didn't have the best light.  I'm not going to lie and say that these look perfect.  The pointer finger ones are just too big for my nail, so they look a little wrinkled on both hands.  The wraps looked a little like they were lifting on some nails the morning after I put them on, but I slapped topcoat on and I've been wearing these for...five days.  I have one chip that I can see.  I dunno, I'd say these are a success.  And also super cute.  I'm actually really glad I got a couple of these Incoco Halloween designs, and I kind of want a couple more...especially if these last for five or six days.  With my schedule how it's been lately I haven't been able to tend to my nails for much, so these are perfect.  Also, I usually love China Glaze Halloween collections, but the one this year is pretty boring.  I'm happy to have these Incocos to tide me over.

I hope all is well with everyone, and I will probably be back with another one of these designs soon enough.  Happy October (except not really because I wish it was July!).

8 comments:

  1. Awww...love those nails. Love the color and design. It suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! But I really commented only to say how much I love, love, love your dinosaur necklace! So cute!! Any chance you remember where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I actually got it a couple years ago from a street vendor in Salem, MA. But I'm sure if you look on Etsy you can find something super similar.

      Good luck! And thanks :)

      Delete
  3. heart eyesssss! i have the little ghostie glow in the dark ones on and lurveeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mani! And I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great nail fashion! The colors combination is amazing! Those little pumpkins are adorable! You've made wonderful manicure!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!