Tuesday, August 18, 2015

China Glaze Treblemaker

I wore this polish...quite a while ago, at the end of July.  I don't remember much about it, honestly, except for the fact that a.)  I didn't take pictures of it and b.)  I've never gotten more compliments from random strangers about my nail polish.



you...can see this color from a mile away

So these are the limited photos I have of Treblemaker, but it's honestly not a complex color so I think you can get the idea.  I will say that although it's basically just a neon green, it's a pretty interesting neon green in that it leans more blue than yellow.  It's really pretty.  Like I said, everyone was asking me what it was or telling me that they liked it while I was wearing it.  

I remember the formula being kiiiiiind of difficult and having to use three coats.  I also remember doubling up on base coat because I read that it stains--it didn't stain me, so I guess the double base coat is a must.  I know this collection is pretty old news by now, but...here we are.

Oh, also, I realized that last Sunday was the sixth anniversary of this blog.  SIXTH.  What even.  I don't know, y'all.  Let's celebrate with extra sprinkles. 

When I ordered my ice cream with "lots of sprinkles" the guy gave me some in a cup so I could dip my cone in it after I'd licked off the outer sprinkle layer.  Pretty much an ideal situation because I'm obsessed with the rainbow sprinkle/vanilla soft serve cone combo.

Even though my semester starts Monday (silent teacher-weeping), the way I see it we still have over a month of summer left.  So I say keep wearing those neons and keep eating extra sprinkles.  Because dammit, I will live the summer life until I'm dragged kicking and screaming into autumn.  Now, who's driving me to Dairy Queen?

4 comments:

  1. I just got this at Sally's on clearance! Will have to try it next. Congrats on the blog milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely nail color indeed. Its not the ordinary type of green nail color. Well, I think this is something worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color. I hope I get it some where here. Nice post :)


    Also check out my blog and leave your comments/suggestions :)
    http://www.thecrimsonbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color! Love how vibrant it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!